"The DJP-106SD is an ideal partner for anyone wishing to digitalise large record collections. A solid and convenient working tool. The recording procedure is just as easy as playing a record."
for a convenient digitalisation of analog vinyl records. Simply insert the USB storage device or SD card and save the record as an MP3 file, no PC required!
- Recording and reproduction in MP3 format via optional USB storage medium (e.g. USB hard disk, USB flash drive) or SD card
- Supports SD/SDHC cards up to 16 GB, available at option
- Automatic level adjustment during recording onto a USB medium
- Manual track split function
- Belt drive
- Magnetic system
- 2 speeds
- Metal pick-up arm and plastic turntable platter with rubber mat
- Smoked plexiglass cover, removable
- Line output
- USB A connection
Supplied with smoked plexiglas cover!
Recording software is available as freeware on the Internet.
|Turntable platter||Ø 298mm, plastic|
|Speeds||33 1/3 /45 rpm|
|Wow and flutter||< 0.25%|
|Connection for gooseneck light||-|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 Â°C|
|Outputs||1 x RCA L/R
USB A jack